Broadcast Dates: June 5, August 14, and August 21, 2014
7pm Eastern/4pm Pacific—BBS Radio, Station One, found here.
Calvary Hospital: A Three-Part Tribute to our Sponsor
Our documentary will trace Calvary Hospital's rich history from its inception in the late 19th century to becoming America's premier institution for palliative and hospice care. We will profile five individuals who reflect the core values of Calvary Hospital:
- Dr. Michael Brescia, MD—Executive Medical Director. Dr. Brescia is also a pioneer of medicine, having invented the arteriovenous fistula with Dr. James Cimino, MD.
- Nancy D'Agostino, RN, MSN—Vice President, Community Patient Service
- Missy Cohen-Pirinea—the widow of a Calvary patient who has graciously volunteered to share her extraordinary story.
- Stephanie Mastropaolo, LMSW—Coordinator & Social Worker for the Family Care Center
- Dr. Sherry Schachter, Ph.D, FT—Director Bereavement Services